We are very excited to bring the Europatat Congress 2019 to Norway for the first time ever. With a panoramic view over the city of Oslo, we expect many interesting and inspiring discussions with the best qualified people from the potato sector in Europe.
The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe, and this year edition in Norway shows the growing importance of cooperating in a globalised market
This year we are looking at a very exotic edition of our Congress in Norway, a unique market for potatoes, that will provide a lot of insights for colleagues around Europe and beyond.
The congress focused on the assets of the potato sector in the, both politically and technical key areas of health, sustainability and responsibility of the business. Health and nutrition, the low environmental impact and investment on innovation, as well as the seriousness of our companies in regards to social corporate responsibility were all part of the 2018 programme.
Key speakers from both the business and the EU decision-makers shared with the audience their insights on the main topics of the 2018 Congress. Find here below their presentations:
- Christophe Ginisty, Digital strategist & reputation management specialist
- Tania Santivañez, FAO Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia
- Toine Timmermans, EU REFRESH Programme
- Loes Neven, Flemish Institute for Healthy Living
- Jolanda Soons-Dings, Lamb Weston / Meijer vof
- Gilles Fontaine, Desmazières France
- Arnaud Delacour, French Union of Potatoes Producers UNPT
Cocktail & Gala Dinner – 4 May
Europatat Congress – 4 May