The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe. This year’s event will be organised in a virtual format with the key word of the day being DIGITALISATION as more and more companies from farm to fork are switching to digital, including those in the potato sector!
2013 Karlovy Vary
Workshop ‘EU enlargement after 2004 and its influence on the European potato trade’
- Current potato trade in the Czech Republic – Vlastimil Rasocha,Czech Potato Association
- Changing consumer buying attitudes in Central Europe – Zdeněk Skála, INCOMA GfK
- Development of the potato market in the Eastern Europe and impact on production in the dominant countries:
- Russian Federation – Tatiana Gubina, Russian Potato Union
- Ukraine – Nick Gordiichuk,Ukrainian Association of Potato Growers