The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe, and next year edition will be held in combination with the World Potato Congress thus creating a week-long programme of activities in Dublin dedicated only to the potato!
2013 Karlovy Vary
Workshop ‘EU enlargement after 2004 and its influence on the European potato trade’
- Current potato trade in the Czech Republic – Vlastimil Rasocha,Czech Potato Association
- Changing consumer buying attitudes in Central Europe – Zdeněk Skála, INCOMA GfK
- Development of the potato market in the Eastern Europe and impact on production in the dominant countries:
- Russian Federation – Tatiana Gubina, Russian Potato Union
- Ukraine – Nick Gordiichuk,Ukrainian Association of Potato Growers