Happy Birthday to Europatat – 70 years young this year! And where better place than Dublin to mark this special occasion!
There are not too many international organisations that have been around for 70 years and during this period Europatat has seen many significant changes in the industry. It is a great tribute to Europatat that not only is it still with us, but is now stronger and more relevant than ever.
“Congratulations to Europatat for it’s 70th anniversary. It’s been an honour to contribute to this history, which is looking at a challenging future today. I am sure that the linking of the Europatat Congress to the 11th World Potato Congress in Dublin will mark this start of a bright future of this wonderful sector. See you in Dublin soon!”
This year Europatat is celebrating its 70th Anniversary. Seventy years after its creation in Paris, our association is more active than ever. To mark this important milestone, we look forward to welcoming you all in Dublin in May 2022!
2013 Karlovy Vary
Workshop ‘EU enlargement after 2004 and its influence on the European potato trade’
- Current potato trade in the Czech Republic – Vlastimil Rasocha,Czech Potato Association
- Changing consumer buying attitudes in Central Europe – Zdeněk Skála, INCOMA GfK
- Development of the potato market in the Eastern Europe and impact on production in the dominant countries:
- Russian Federation – Tatiana Gubina, Russian Potato Union
- Ukraine – Nick Gordiichuk,Ukrainian Association of Potato Growers