This year we are looking at a very exotic edition of our Congress in Norway, a unique market for potatoes, that will provide a lot of insights for colleagues around Europe and beyond.
The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe, and this year edition in Norway shows the growing importance of cooperating in a globalised market
We are very excited to bring the Europatat Congress 2019 to Norway for the first time ever. With a panoramic view over the city of Oslo, we expect many interesting and inspiring discussions with the best qualified people from the potato sector in Europe.
2013 Karlovy Vary
Workshop ‘EU enlargement after 2004 and its influence on the European potato trade’
- Current potato trade in the Czech Republic – Vlastimil Rasocha,Czech Potato Association
- Changing consumer buying attitudes in Central Europe – Zdeněk Skála, INCOMA GfK
- Development of the potato market in the Eastern Europe and impact on production in the dominant countries:
- Russian Federation – Tatiana Gubina, Russian Potato Union
- Ukraine – Nick Gordiichuk,Ukrainian Association of Potato Growers