The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe. This year’s event will be organised in a virtual format with the key word of the day being DIGITALISATION as more and more companies from farm to fork are switching to digital, including those in the potato sector!
The congress focused on the assets of the potato sector in the, both politically and technical key areas of health, sustainability and responsibility of the business. Health and nutrition, the low environmental impact and investment on innovation, as well as the seriousness of our companies in regards to social corporate responsibility were all part of the 2018 programme.
Key speakers from both the business and the EU decision-makers shared with the audience their insights on the main topics of the 2018 Congress. Find here below their presentations:
- Christophe Ginisty, Digital strategist & reputation management specialist
- Tania Santivañez, FAO Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia
- Toine Timmermans, EU REFRESH Programme
- Loes Neven, Flemish Institute for Healthy Living
- Jolanda Soons-Dings, Lamb Weston / Meijer vof
- Gilles Fontaine, Desmazières France
- Arnaud Delacour, French Union of Potatoes Producers UNPT
Cocktail & Gala Dinner – 4 May