The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe. This year’s event will be organised in a virtual format with the key word of the day being DIGITALISATION as more and more companies from farm to fork are switching to digital, including those in the potato sector!
Europatat Congress 2021 & 2022 – sponsorship opportunities
Join the European potato community for a comprehensive evaluation of the sector at the annual Europatat Congress on 10 June 2021. This year’s Congress will be organised in a free-digital format allowing everyone from the potato supply chain to join the conversation!
Moreover, in 2022 the Europatat Congress will take place in Dublin on 29 and 30 May within the World Potato Congress, an unique event that will gather over 1,000 participants from across the globe.
Promote your company or organisation to Europatat’s extensive network of industry leaders and decision makers, and show that you share the voice of the sector!
Sponsorhip and benefits:
- A full page, 4-colour advert in the Europatat Activity Report that will be widely distributed to Europatat members, industry leaders and decision makers throughout the year
- Your logo on the conference banner and other event materials
- Your logo displayed on the Europatat Congress website
- Free participation for one delegate to the Europatat Congress 2022
- Company brochure placement on delegate tables/chairs
All for a 2-year sponsorship fee of €2.500!