“We are very excited to bring the Europatat Congress 2023 to Poland for the first time ever. Currently, we are the second largest producer of potatoes in the EU and the potato industry has a significant share in Polish food production, which annual turnover reaches several billion zlotys.”
“This year we are looking at a very interesting edition of our Congress in Poland, a very important market for potatoes. The Congress will provide a lot of substantive discussions for colleagues around Europe and beyond on the future of the potato trade given the current geopolitical and economic constraints.”
Europatat Congress 2023 – sponsorship opportunities
In 2023 the Europatat Congress will be organised for the first ever in Poland, more exactly in Gdansk, one of the largest ports on the Baltic Sea.
Don’t miss the opportunity of re-connecting with colleagues and friends from the European potato community in the exceptional atmosphere of the Radisson Hotel & Suites, located in the heart of Gdansk.
Promote your company or organisation to Europatat’s extensive network of industry leaders and decision makers, and show that you share the voice of the sector!
Sponsorhip and benefits:
- A full page, 4-colour advert in the Europatat Activity Report that will be widely distributed to Europatat members, industry leaders and decision makers throughout the year
- Your logo on the conference banner and other event materials
- Your logo displayed on the Europatat Congress website
- Free participation for one delegate to the Europatat Congress 2023
- Company brochure placement on delegate tables/chairs
All for a sponsorship fee of €2.500!
Find all the details in this brochure.