This year we are looking at a very exotic edition of our Congress in Norway, a unique market for potatoes, that will provide a lot of insights for colleagues around Europe and beyond.
We are very excited to bring the Europatat Congress 2019 to Norway for the first time ever. With a panoramic view over the city of Oslo, we expect many interesting and inspiring discussions with the best qualified people from the potato sector in Europe.
The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe, and this year edition in Norway shows the growing importance of cooperating in a globalised market
Wednesday 12 June
- 10.00 – 16.00 Europatat Commission’s meetings
- 18.00 – 22.30 Tour and dinner at Arcus, a famous distillery where aquavit (a liquor made from potatoes is produced)
Thursday 13 June
- 08.30 – 10.30 AGM for Europatat members
- 11.00 – 16.00 Europatat Congress 2019: “The timeless potato: A dynamic and innovative food“
- 18.30 – 23.00 Cocktail & Gala dinner at the Festningen Restaurant, with a panoramic view over the Fjord.
Friday 14 June
Optional cultural visit: Oslo fjord cruise
- 11.00 – 14.00 Oslo Fjord cruise (lunch included)