The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe. This year’s event will be organised in a virtual format with the key word of the day being DIGITALISATION as more and more companies from farm to fork are switching to digital, including those in the potato sector!
Key speakers from both the business and the EU decision-makers shared with the audience their insights on the main topics of the 2017 Congress. Find here below their presentations:
- Harry Arijs, European Commission, DG SANTE
- Lieven van Herzeele, Belgian Federal Public Service Health, Food chain safety and environment
- René Custers, VIB Research Institute
- Véronique Willems, European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (UEAPME)
- Lene Naesager, European Commission, DG Agri
- Cedric Porter, World Potato Markets