We are very excited to bring the Europatat Congress 2019 to Norway for the first time ever. With a panoramic view over the city of Oslo, we expect many interesting and inspiring discussions with the best qualified people from the potato sector in Europe.
This year we are looking at a very exotic edition of our Congress in Norway, a unique market for potatoes, that will provide a lot of insights for colleagues around Europe and beyond.
The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe, and this year edition in Norway shows the growing importance of cooperating in a globalised market
Key speakers from both the business and the EU decision-makers shared with the audience their insights on the main topics of the 2017 Congress. Find here below their presentations:
- Harry Arijs, European Commission, DG SANTE
- Lieven van Herzeele, Belgian Federal Public Service Health, Food chain safety and environment
- René Custers, VIB Research Institute
- Véronique Willems, European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (UEAPME)
- Lene Naesager, European Commission, DG Agri
- Cedric Porter, World Potato Markets