The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe, and next year edition will be held in combination with the World Potato Congress thus creating a week-long programme of activities in Dublin dedicated only to the potato!
Key speakers from both the business and the EU decision-makers shared with the audience their insights on the main topics of the 2017 Congress. Find here below their presentations:
- Harry Arijs, European Commission, DG SANTE
- Lieven van Herzeele, Belgian Federal Public Service Health, Food chain safety and environment
- René Custers, VIB Research Institute
- Véronique Willems, European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (UEAPME)
- Lene Naesager, European Commission, DG Agri
- Cedric Porter, World Potato Markets