This year Europatat is celebrating its 70th Anniversary. Seventy years after its creation in Paris, our association is more active than ever. To mark this important milestone, we look forward to welcoming you all in Dublin in May 2022!
Happy Birthday to Europatat – 70 years young this year! And where better place than Dublin to mark this special occasion!
There are not too many international organisations that have been around for 70 years and during this period Europatat has seen many significant changes in the industry. It is a great tribute to Europatat that not only is it still with us, but is now stronger and more relevant than ever.
“Congratulations to Europatat for it’s 70th anniversary. It’s been an honour to contribute to this history, which is looking at a challenging future today. I am sure that the linking of the Europatat Congress to the 11th World Potato Congress in Dublin will mark this start of a bright future of this wonderful sector. See you in Dublin soon!”
Key speakers from both the business and the EU decision-makers shared with the audience their insights on the main topics of the 2017 Congress. Find here below their presentations:
- Harry Arijs, European Commission, DG SANTE
- Lieven van Herzeele, Belgian Federal Public Service Health, Food chain safety and environment
- René Custers, VIB Research Institute
- Véronique Willems, European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (UEAPME)
- Lene Naesager, European Commission, DG Agri
- Cedric Porter, World Potato Markets