The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe. This year’s event will be organised in a virtual format with the key word of the day being DIGITALISATION as more and more companies from farm to fork are switching to digital, including those in the potato sector!
In order to create a meeting for all potato professionals on the edge of a new potato season, Europatat organises its Congress every year in a different European location. This rotation enables all potato traders to host the congress in their country, which allows them to present the activities of Europatat to their national potato chain and authorities. On the other hand all countries have the opportunity to present their national sector and to focus on their items of interest during the Congress’ workshop.
The next Europatat Congress will take place on 29 and 30 May 2022 in Dublin, Ireland, within the framework of the World Potato Congress. Don’t miss it!
Previous editions took place in:
- 2003 – Oostende (Belgium)
- 2004 – Vienna (Austria)
- 2005 – Killarney (Ireland)
- 2006 – Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 2007 – Bratislava (Slovak Republic)
- 2008 – Berne (Switzerland)
- 2009 – Angers (France)
- 2010 – Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
- 2011 – Taormina (Italy)
- 2012 – The Hague (Netherlands)
- 2013 – Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic)
- 2014 – Brussels (Belgium)
- 2015 – Düsseldorf (Germany)
- 2016 – Brussels (Belgium)
- 2017 – Antwerp (Belgium)
- 2018 – Brussels (Belgium)
- 2019 – Oslo (Norway)
- 2020 – Brussels (Belgium) – Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the 2020 Europatat Congress was cancelled
- 2021 – Virtual edition