We are very excited to bring the Europatat Congress 2019 to Norway for the first time ever. With a panoramic view over the city of Oslo, we expect many interesting and inspiring discussions with the best qualified people from the potato sector in Europe.
This year we are looking at a very exotic edition of our Congress in Norway, a unique market for potatoes, that will provide a lot of insights for colleagues around Europe and beyond.
The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe, and this year edition in Norway shows the growing importance of cooperating in a globalised market
Wednesday 12 June
- 10.00 – 16.00 Europatat Commission’s meetings
- 18.00 – 22.30 Tour and dinner at Arcus, a famous distillery where aquavit (a liquor made from potatoes is produced)
Thursday 13 June
- 08.30 – 10.30 AGM for Europatat members
- 11.00 – 16.00 Europatat Congress 2019: “The timeless potato: A dynamic and innovative food“
- 18.30 – 23.00 Cocktail & Gala dinner at the Festningen Restaurant, with a panoramic view over the Fjord.
Friday 14 June
Optional cultural visit: Oslo fjord cruise
- 11.00 – 14.00 Oslo Fjord cruise (lunch included)