This year Europatat is celebrating its 70th Anniversary. Seventy years after its creation in Paris, our association is more active than ever. To mark this important milestone, we look forward to welcoming you all in Dublin in May 2022!
Happy Birthday to Europatat – 70 years young this year! And where better place than Dublin to mark this special occasion!
There are not too many international organisations that have been around for 70 years and during this period Europatat has seen many significant changes in the industry. It is a great tribute to Europatat that not only is it still with us, but is now stronger and more relevant than ever.
“Congratulations to Europatat for it’s 70th anniversary. It’s been an honour to contribute to this history, which is looking at a challenging future today. I am sure that the linking of the Europatat Congress to the 11th World Potato Congress in Dublin will mark this start of a bright future of this wonderful sector. See you in Dublin soon!”
Programme – 70h Anniversary edition
Sunday 29 May
- Evening: 70th Anniversary Evening Reception starting from 19.00h
Monday 30 May
- Morning: Europatat Commissions and General Assembly (only for Members)
- 07.30 – 08.30 Welcome coffee and registration
- 08.30 – 10.00 Parallel meetings: Seed / Early + Ware + Packers
- 10.15 – 11.45 Parallel meetings: Technical / RUCIP
- 11.45 – 12.15 Networking break
- 12.15 – 14.00 General Assembly
- 14.00 – 15.00 Networking lunch