The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe, and this year edition in Norway shows the growing importance of cooperating in a globalised market
We are very excited to bring the Europatat Congress 2019 to Norway for the first time ever. With a panoramic view over the city of Oslo, we expect many interesting and inspiring discussions with the best qualified people from the potato sector in Europe.
This year we are looking at a very exotic edition of our Congress in Norway, a unique market for potatoes, that will provide a lot of insights for colleagues around Europe and beyond.
Europatat Commission meetings & AGM
Venue: Holmenkollen Park Hotel
Wednesday 12 June
Europatat Commission meetings
- 09.00 – 11.00: Welcome coffee & registration of participants
- 11.00 – 13.00: Parallel commission meetings (Early/Seed/Packers)
- 13.00 – 14.00: Lunch
- 14.00 – 16.00: Parallel commission meetings (Ware/Regulatory & Technical/RUCIP)
- Coffee and snacks
Thursday 13 June
Europatat General Assembly (Europatat Members only)
- 07.30 – 08.30: Welcome coffee & registration of participants
- 08.30 – 10.30: Europatat AGM