The Europatat Congress has become a key date for the potato sector in Europe, and this year edition in Norway shows the growing importance of cooperating in a globalised market
This year we are looking at a very exotic edition of our Congress in Norway, a unique market for potatoes, that will provide a lot of insights for colleagues around Europe and beyond.
We are very excited to bring the Europatat Congress 2019 to Norway for the first time ever. With a panoramic view over the city of Oslo, we expect many interesting and inspiring discussions with the best qualified people from the potato sector in Europe.
Workshop : ‘Potatoes without frontiers’
The GB Integrated Supply Chain Past, Present and into the Future
- Professor Ian Crute – Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board Chief Scientist
- David Walker OBE – Chairman Fresh Potato Suppliers Association
- Archie Gibson – Executive Director Agrico UK Ltd
The European Potato trade ‘Freemarket or Protectionism’
- Romain Cools – Secretary general of Europatat
- Yaniv Yablonka – Yapro (Israeli Potato and Vegetable Export Company)
- Jim McLaren – President of Scottish National Farmers Union